Re: Using pgAdmin III (was Re: [Gnumed-devel] How gnumed deals with dea

From: Karsten Hilbert
Subject: Re: Using pgAdmin III (was Re: [Gnumed-devel] How gnumed deals with death)
Date: Fri, 17 Jul 2009 17:34:29 +0200

> Seems it worked, but how can I know if the name is changed?
>
> I now search for the patient and it does not show ...

Are you on v10/0.4.6 still ?

If not then you haven't upgraded your v11 database enough yet :-)

Only recently did I discover the same as you do here and changed
the database accordingly ...

Such the .rc4 database will do the right thing - seems like I need to
release that tomorrow. :)

In the meantime you can

a) reverse what you did by resetting the deceased timestamp to NULL

b) use the report generator to search for the patient and activate it
   from there

If you know the PK the easiest would be to run:

   select 12 as pk_patient;

assuming the PK was 12.  Double-clicking the row *should*
open the patient (untested).