[Gnumed-devel] Re: Certification of Ambulatory EHRs - potential source f

From: Jim Busser
Subject: [Gnumed-devel] Re: Certification of Ambulatory EHRs - potential source for functional requirements and pre-configurations
Date: Sat, 25 Jul 2009 08:51:10 -0700

On 25-Jul-09, at 8:44 AM, Jim Busser wrote:

http://www.cchit.org/certify/2008/ambulatory-ehr-certification

I have added this to the roadmap under future versions as

Capacity to pass certifications

Now I am not suggesting that the GNUmed project *seek or obtain* the certifications but surely at least much if not all of what the certifications expect from EMRs will be meaningful even as it will surely vary how much of such certifications those who would use GNUmed want or need.

Just putting it out there...