Re: [Gnumed-devel] Re: automatic rebuild of live-cd

From: Andreas Tille
Subject: Re: [Gnumed-devel] Re: automatic rebuild of live-cd
Date: Sat, 22 Aug 2009 14:56:37 +0200

On Fri, Aug 21, 2009 at 03:27:10PM -0700, Jim Busser wrote:
> GNUmed owns and hopes to try to regularly use its list
>
>       gnumed-updates
>
> when there are new releases. Would there be an email address that we
> could subscribe to that list, on behalf of Debian-QA team, that would
> allow them to automatically get such releases?

I do not consider Debian-QA as a good idea for this.  The list would
be flooded with mails if any project would do so.  You might use the
"maintainer" address which is actually a list:

  Debian Med Packaging Team <address@hidden>

But as you wrote in your mail you will also post Debian unrelated
things I don't think there is a real need.  Once a new version
shows up on the release page we just discussed a mail to the maintainer
will be automatically triggered anyway.  So I do not think that
there is any sense in a further mail.

Kind regards

    Andreas.

--