Re: [Gnumed-devel] LaTeX contest for referral letter

From: Jim Busser
Subject: Re: [Gnumed-devel] LaTeX contest for referral letter
Date: Wed, 20 Jan 2010 14:25:59 -0800

On 2010-01-20, at 1:55 PM, Rogerio Luz Coelho wrote:

> The first footnote is it possible to NOT make it into the final document? It
> is very, very weird for me, imagine for another doctor...

How about remove the current line and instead provide a different "debug"
placeholder:

        if client is in normal (non-debug mode)
        --> pass via this debug placeholder an empty string ""

        else
        --> pass "<line break> + <template reference>"

and concatenate the placeholder onto the end of

        gnumed.org

that way in normal mode there will be nothing of it in the pdf or paper,
whereas in debug mode it will appear as an extra line

??

PS can the horizontal line separators in the footers be made to extend more
fully across the page?

-- Jim