Re: [Gnumed-devel] LaTeX contest for referral letter

From: Jim Busser
Subject: Re: [Gnumed-devel] LaTeX contest for referral letter
Date: Wed, 20 Jan 2010 13:55:48 -0800

oops I omitted the list

A few more:

1) where the output extends onto a second page, continuation is

- best shown by affixing a page number (there exists already a "1" on page 1)
... so can the output know its page number?

- for patient safety error avoidance, e.g. misfiling of separated pages, it is
best to include the patient name and DOB on page 2, 3... which I would suggest
should be near the upper right corner of the page if this is doable beginning
on page 2

- remove date from bottom of page 2 as (certainly in North America) it's
normally provided only once, near the top of page 1

- swap the positions of

        (current_provider)
        Practice Stamp

- instead putting (if the template will accept as printable the carets <>)

        <space for Practice Stamp / signature (edit me out in the template)>

        current_provider # remove the parentheses