Re: [Gnumed-devel] Questions About GNUmed DataBase

From: Sebastian Hilbert
Subject: Re: [Gnumed-devel] Questions About GNUmed DataBase
Date: Mon, 25 Jan 2010 11:57:09 +0100

Am Montag 25 Januar 2010 10:48:56 schrieb Ahmad Dayanati:

Hi all,

I have seen that Karsten answered your questions. I f you have more questions
just ask. We will be glad to help you out.

I have one question as well. How did you learn about GNUmed and why did you
choose it for your database class ?

Are you working mainly on Windows or Linux and what databases are standard in
your classes (MS-SQL, PostgreSQL, MySQL )

Have a nice day,
Sebastian