Re: [Gnumed-devel] Questions About GNUmed DataBase

From: Ahmad Dayanati
Subject: Re: [Gnumed-devel] Questions About GNUmed DataBase
Date: Mon, 25 Jan 2010 13:51:54 +0330

Dear Sir Hilbert

Thanks for your time and effort, by this way you have mentioned we think this will caused lots of data redundancy
and would effect on performance of database if we want to check the constrains, is it true or not?

Sincerely yours

> 2-why these terms are repeated in most of tables: pk_audit, row_version,
> modified_when, modified_by

Because they are used in the change audit system and nearly every
table is audited.

Preisknaller: GMX DSL Flatrate für nur 16,99 Euro/mtl.!
http://portal.gmx.net/de/go/dsl02