[Gnumed-devel] Live CD not working when using in English

From: Sebastian Hilbert
Subject: [Gnumed-devel] Live CD not working when using in English
Date: Sat, 6 Feb 2010 15:23:59 +0100

Hi all,

Funny thing happend. I uploaded the Live CD with GNUmed version 0.6.1 and I
always test it. However I test the German version. Yesterday it booted up the
English version and the local database does not work. It works in the German
version.

Funny thing about it is that either noone ever tried the Live CD or noone
cares. Either way not a good sign.

I will see if I can fix the English version but it seems I got lots of time
for that :-)

Sebastian