[Gnumed-devel] Re: GSoC 2010

From: Andreas Tille
Subject: [Gnumed-devel] Re: GSoC 2010
Date: Fri, 19 Mar 2010 11:42:38 +0100

On Fri, Mar 19, 2010 at 08:34:29AM +0100, Sebastian Hilbert wrote:
> GSoC has announced the organizations that were accepted. GNUmed did not apply
> so we did not make it on this list.

:-(

> Did not see Debian-med on the list but Debian is.

The Debian Med team members have a proposal[1] but I doubt that the
approach you suggested will work out.  I think a "proxied" GSoC project
will not really work out.  For instance I can not really mentor a
GNUmed GSoC project ...

Kind regards

       Andreas.

[1] http://wiki.debian.org/SummerOfCode2010/LargeDataPackages