[Gnumed-devel] address@hidden: Re: QRISK2]

From: Karsten Hilbert
Subject: [Gnumed-devel] address@hidden: Re: QRISK2]
Date: Sat, 22 May 2010 00:28:29 +0200

Hello all,

the below is a medical risk calculator that would be of
great use to doctors out there.

Would anyone be up to the task of creating Debian packages
for that ?

I for one know I would make gnumed-client Depends: on it.

Karsten

----- Forwarded message from "Adrian Midgley (Gmail)" <address@hidden> -----

----- End forwarded message -----