[Gnumed-devel] Debian package gnumed-server 13.4 uploaded

From: Andreas Tille
Subject: [Gnumed-devel] Debian package gnumed-server 13.4 uploaded
Date: Wed, 26 May 2010 08:49:23 +0200

Hi,

I just want to give you some notice of the changes of recent packaging.
I dropped all debconf stuff about members of group gnumed in
gnumed-common and gnumed-server according to your suggestion.

Furthermore I noticed that the README.Debian is was not sufficient
to get a GNUmed server up and runniong without further documentation.
So I added the needed entry for pg_hba.conf in this file and I added
a file /etc/gnumed/@gm-logins for the comfort of users.  At package
install time symlinks to this file will be created from every
   /etc/postgresql/*/main
directory.  So the user only has to touch pg_hba.conf manually and
afterwards configuration is done in /etc/gnumed only (by editing
entries in /etc/gnumed/@gm-logins).

I hope you like this change.  Please mind this when building Live CDs
and just tell me if you consider this as a bad move.

Kind regards

      Andreas.

----- Forwarded message from Archive Administrator <address@hidden> -----