Re: [Gnumed-devel] improved medication list

From: Sebastian Hilbert
Subject: Re: [Gnumed-devel] improved medication list
Date: Sat, 3 Jul 2010 08:28:42 +0200

Am Donnerstag 29 April 2010, 21:48:10 schrieb Karsten Hilbert:
> I have improved the current medication table in the LaTeX
> format. This is now much more suitable for patients
> wondering how they should take their medication.
>
> Karsten

Conny is saying that there is too much information. While the information is
technically correct it could lead to a patient taking sixty pills (pulse
value)

She prefers to only have it say heart medication or blood pressure medication
or pain medication. Maybe we could have another simpler template. I understand
that the information there is manual input anyway so she could write whatever
is there. The component information for combination drugs needs to go away for
her preferred template as well.

A fairly young patient (50 or so) recently confronted her saying. Hey, a few
weeks back my urologist noticed elevated PSA-levels. He screwed up because he
failed to detect my (now diagnosed) lung cancer.

Just her 2 cents.

Sebastian