[Gnumed-devel] json service

From: Luke Kenneth Casson Leighton
Subject: [Gnumed-devel] json service
Date: Thu, 15 Jul 2010 11:48:55 +0000

On Thu, Jul 15, 2010 at 10:54 AM, Sebastian Hilbert
<address@hidden> wrote:
> I htought so :-) Since it is working :-)

 :)

> I have now successfully tested the webapp at port 8080: great stuff. I have
> not tested if it really does two independent sessions if I open two browsers
> but it all seems to be working.
>
> After changing the the passwords in two placess in testjsonrpc it is working
> as well it seems

 ok, good stuff.

 of course the true test is to create functions where access is denied
to one user and granted to the other.

 that is what testjsonrpc.py is for - to be used as the basis for unit
tests, and for you to gain confidence that jsonrpc is going to work.
and, also, for you to gain confidence in the idea of jsonrpc service
*without* pyjamas being in the mix.

 what i recommend that you do now is apply
0008-add-JSONRPC-pyjamas-example.patch, and compile it up using
pyjsbuild: i sent instructions in a previous message, including the
URL to browse to (on 127.0.0.1:8080 of course).

 l.