Re: [Gnumed-devel] current medication in rc2

From: Karsten Hilbert
Subject: Re: [Gnumed-devel] current medication in rc2
Date: Thu, 24 Mar 2011 10:41:25 +0100

On Thu, Mar 24, 2011 at 12:27:24PM +0530, address@hidden wrote:

> There are certain problem I am facing during adding a medication
>
> 1. As the horizontal field length is more, I have to keep scrolling
> everytime to get to left side. Reducing horizontal field length by say 1 cm
> may allow proper accomodation of the interface on laptop screen.

We would need a screenshot to be sure what you mean.

> 2. For some reason, whatever I write in substance field disappear. I may
> have to demonstrate this.

Yes. Please point out exactly which substance field you
mean. There are several places in GNUmed where on can enter
a substance.

> 3. Freediam (? wrongly spelled) at present have trade names of two countries
> only. The way out is to have generic name database and allow trade name to
> be manually entered. I am aware that individual substance can be entered
> from the menu.

While on the one hand we don't have control over what
FreeDiams can or cannot do - as far as I know they are
working on enabling generic name based prescribing.

I'm sure you also noticed that GNUmed offers the full range
of English (+French +German) International Non-proprietay
Names as well courtesy of the ATC codes.

> 5. In a write document, current encounter, even administrative encounters
> are also printed. Do we really need to print them ?

Are you referring to the new template where you select
encounters and the SOAP is printed for it ?   We do filter
out most empty encounters there but maybe we have missed
some. Do you mean that administrative encounters are
displayed in the list to select from or printed on paper ?
As far as printing goes only those are printed that were
selected ;-)

GPG key ID E4071346 @ gpg-keyserver.de