Re: [Gnumed-devel] write document failure on windows

From: LuisCapriles
Subject: Re: [Gnumed-devel] write document failure on windows
Date: Sat, 14 May 2011 20:41:51 -0700 (PDT)

I have just created my first template and it seems to be working.  I exported
an existring one and chaged the template and then added it.

But I had some problems while adding that I have also encountered in other
GNUmed pluggins/windows, an usability issue: in some fields, if you do not
enter the information expected, then it causes an UnExpected Exception and
GNUmed crashes...  In my case, it was because I specified a Template Type of
my own, I did not choose one from the dropdown list (did not know there was
a list!!)...   I think that the input field should validate if the info
typed does match the valid values and reject it if not...