Re: [Gnumed-devel] Date parsing in Postgres/GNUmed

From: Jim Busser
Subject: Re: [Gnumed-devel] Date parsing in Postgres/GNUmed
Date: Sat, 06 Aug 2011 14:45:17 -0700

On 2011-08-06, at 1:57 PM, Karsten Hilbert wrote:

> Hm. When I enter
>
>       11/1/86
>
> into either the cDatePickerCtrl or the cFuzzyTimestampInput
> it seems quite consistent. So does the tooltip.

Shown are what I get, in

        Adding new person

and

        Demographics

respectively. What I described about rejecting the auto-snap was in the
Demographics plugin when, not liking 1986-11-01, I hit the escape key and
clicked the Save button and GNUmed accepted

        11/1/86

and left it showing that way to the right of "Born" even though GNUmed and I
had rather different understandings of what had been saved.

-- Jim

PNG image

PNG image