Re: [Gnumed-devel] Vaccine indications: values in clin.vacc_indication

From: Karsten Hilbert
Subject: Re: [Gnumed-devel] Vaccine indications: values in clin.vacc_indication
Date: Thu, 15 Sep 2011 15:32:59 +0200

On Tue, Sep 13, 2011 at 05:30:22PM -0700, Jim Busser wrote:

> Canada has a vaccine for
>
>       Influenza Virus Type A (H3N2)
>
> whereas GNUmed has in clin.vacc_indication
>
>       influenza (seasonal)
>       influenza (H1N1)
>
> add
>
>       influenza (H3N2)

Done.

> which would then need another row and checkbox in the UI (attached).

Well, yes, but that approach does not scale (as I've been
saying even back when it was implemented).

Now that we've got the item picker widget (left-list,
right-list, move items among them) the vaccination
indication UI needs to be revamped to use that.

Meanwhile, the indication can at least be used to describe
existing vaccines which are created via SQL.

GPG key ID E4071346 @ gpg-keyserver.de