Re: [Gnumed-devel] About systems of codification

From: richard terry
Subject: Re: [Gnumed-devel] About systems of codification
Date: Wed, 28 Sep 2011 13:49:10 +1000

On Wednesday 28 September 2011 11:55:00 Jim Busser wrote:

Jim,

AU has ICPC2+ (Plus) modified for local conditions. It is my primary coding
system in my program, plus I use ICD10

I find ICPC much better as a GP because it has user-friendly terms.

But, as piccie shows, and I'm certain gnuMed does the same thing, I can elect
to switch on/off another coding system via a simple union query, no reason you
couldn't have a terms from multiple coding systems at once.

Regards

Richard