Re: [Gnumed-devel] Country zones and i18n

From: Busser, Jim
Subject: Re: [Gnumed-devel] Country zones and i18n
Date: Fri, 18 Nov 2011 17:57:26 +0000

On 2011-11-17, at 3:17 PM, Jim Busser wrote:

OK… if I now have it correct, in the case of the portuguese city and street
names, the hack is to insert into

        dem*

the *unaccented* values and insert to insert the *accented* ones into

        i18n.translation.trans

        with lang = 'generic'

and subject to

        availability of a suitable data pack

        server upgrade to 16.4

Rogerio and others will be further advantaged.

BTW how does one identify in psql the current 'decimal version' of gnumed? I
tried looking in the tables in schema 'gm' but could not find it there

- Jim