Re: [Gnumed-devel] EMR > Add / Edit > Encounters improvements

From: Busser, Jim
Subject: Re: [Gnumed-devel] EMR > Add / Edit > Encounters improvements
Date: Fri, 25 Nov 2011 00:03:42 +0000

On 2011-11-24, at 8:10 AM, Karsten Hilbert wrote:

> "View" can be inferred from "Edit". "Add" need not. Hence
> "View" is redundant.

The meta-issue for me remains easier access and flow to the encounters, which
is maybe best postponed until we can see the effects of placing an

        encounter object

in the top strip of the GNUmed GUI. Do you have a preferred name reference for
this (wxWidgets) 'strip' or 'band' or 'zone' which contains name and dob and
allergy status object and the tags?

-- Jim