Re: [Gnumed-devel] patient overview

From: Busser, Jim
Subject: Re: [Gnumed-devel] patient overview
Date: Mon, 19 Dec 2011 19:23:03 +0000

On 2011-12-19, at 8:59 AM, Karsten Hilbert wrote:

> Can we review the definition of what to show how within the
> measurements panel ?

Below is what I had last mocked up, to hint at a praxis to be able to have praxis defaults (default1, default2) which would cede priority to any per-patient defaults for example if a patient is taking a drug which needs blood level monitoring, to always quickly see when it was last checked and its last value.

Also some visual indication of whether the measurement result is above or below the reference range (or above or below the target range if the target range had been individually set for the patient).

    pat_default1 INR 3.2 (1w ago)
    pat_default2 phenytoin 30 umol/L
    pat_default3 ALT 30 U/L (6m ago)
    pat_default4 e.g. BNP