Re: [Gnumed-devel] patient overview - encounters

From: Karsten Hilbert
Subject: Re: [Gnumed-devel] patient overview - encounters
Date: Thu, 29 Dec 2011 21:39:11 +0100

On Thu, Dec 29, 2011 at 04:53:26PM +0000, Jim Busser wrote:

> Are waiting list items to be included in the overview?
>
> If excluded, why? Exclusion is something I could have a hard time to agree
> with.

Today I have spent an hour thinking about this waiting list
issue. What I came up with, eventually.

1) The waiting list is intended to be just that - a list of
   patients currently waiting.

2) It is fine to abuse the waiting list to (also) do
   something else and I wont knowingly or willfully
   remove functionality without very good reason.

3) The patient overview will not have its own panel
   for displaying the waiting list. However, it *will*
   display when the patient currently IS in the waiting
   list.

GPG key ID E4071346 @ gpg-keyserver.de