Re: [Gnumed-devel] Usage of GNU-med for TCM

From: Karsten Hilbert
Subject: Re: [Gnumed-devel] Usage of GNU-med for TCM
Date: Tue, 28 Feb 2012 12:56:42 +0100

> I have been using GNUmed for my acupuncture practice for a while, which
> I wouldn't consider "alternative medicine", but well...

There's certainly strong evidence for (even sham-) acupuncture
in chronic back pain and arthrosis related pain of the knee.

Also, since China has not become depopulated over the last, what,
three thousand years, there's at least strong indications of
usefulness for TCM (full TCM, that is, not westernized parts thereof).