Re: [Gnumed-devel] Usage of GNU-med for TCM

From: Rogerio Luz Coelho
Subject: Re: [Gnumed-devel] Usage of GNU-med for TCM
Date: Mon, 27 Feb 2012 23:12:06 -0300

I always used it for my TCM practice :))

I am a medical doctor too, so that might help with some of the SOAP thinking, but if you accept this, GNUmed is awesome :))

Rogerio

PS: The herbal medicines and therapies may NOT go well with the medication plugin ... but I haven't tried it since FreeDiams came on board.

2012/2/27 Karsten Hilbert <address@hidden>
Hello Axel,

> I'm new to gnumed and recently found it to be eventually
> a good software to use in a traditional chinese medicine
> practice.
>
> Are there already users which use GNU-Med in alternative
> medicine practises?

I do not really know (others might). There has, however,
been interest by practitioners of alternative medicine
several times over the years.

You may want to think about attending our mini conference
later this year in Leipzig !

GPG key ID E4071346 @ gpg-keyserver.de
E167 67FD A291 2BEA 73BD  4537 78B9 A9F9 E407 1346