Re: [Gnumed-devel] Client's detection of new releases broken - is uscan

From: Busser, Jim
Subject: Re: [Gnumed-devel] Client's detection of new releases broken - is uscan also broken?
Date: Thu, 29 Mar 2012 22:13:36 +0000

Not yet commented-on was this portion of my report:

        On 2012-03-28, at 7:20 PM, Jim Busser wrote:

>       Currently I have
>
>               1.1.7
>
>       but it does not detect the existence of 1.1.12.

More specifically, what I had done was to manually select, from the GNUmed
menu, to check for updates and this I did while I had an active internet
connection, and my 1.1.2 client reported that it was up to date.

I was figuring it was possible that the change of case in the source tarball
might explain the failure.

Maybe uscan is not broken, I only asked the question because certainly my
client was no longer picking up the newer versions.

-- Jim