Re: [Gnumed-devel] regarding FreeDiams 0.7.1 on Debian

From: Busser, Jim
Subject: Re: [Gnumed-devel] regarding FreeDiams 0.7.1 on Debian
Date: Sun, 6 May 2012 23:41:40 +0000

On 2012-05-06, at 3:08 PM, Karsten Hilbert wrote:

> I hope to be working with Eric to get this fixed.

Here is a shot of FreeDiams 0.71 called from GNUmed 1.2rc2.

Weight (kg) and creatinine (umol/l) do not cross into FreeDiams -- but this is not a new problem.

The following still cross correctly:
        - name
        - birthdate
        - allergies

Not crossing
        - drugs

Previously, my drugs used to directly populate the FreeDiams list. I wonder if the links from GNUmed will break when changing to a newer version of FD.

-- Jim