Re: [Gnumed-devel] B complex

From: Busser, Jim
Subject: Re: [Gnumed-devel] B complex
Date: Fri, 11 May 2012 19:13:21 +0000

On 2012-05-11, at 10:50 AM, Vaibhav Banait wrote:

> Let me ask you the other way. How do you enter a say b complex containing 12
> substances in your practice, while using gnumed
>
> Regards
> Vaibhav Banait

I never before did this, but I tried it with Kirk.

I have the advantage of a data pack (Canadian) in which these b-complexes are
pre-defined.

For Kirk, I went to Medications plugin, clicked Add, then inside the Brand I
typed "thiamine" (which is one of the components) and from the match list I
selected the "Multi 12 injection". The result is that all components do now
rather fill up Kirk's medication list, but cannot see a way around it
because... well, the patient would in fact be getting these things. When
viewing by Episode, other components get mixed into the sort order however the
option to view a patient's drugs by Brand does at least organize them.

See next email... some problems to adjust in my template output.

-- Jim