Re: [Gnumed-devel] Placeholders for medications

From: Busser, Jim
Subject: Re: [Gnumed-devel] Placeholders for medications
Date: Fri, 11 May 2012 19:09:20 +0000

>       gm-L-Template-eV0KN3-instance.pdf (the resulting PDF)

BTW I noticed also, in the above PDF using placeholders (as presently under
client 1.1.2) :

- the placeholder $<current_meds_table::latex>$ (intended for patients)
provides the patient with the sampleAim

- the placeholder $<current_meds_notes::latex>$ provides sampleAdvice

However in what you most recently posted for us

        http://lists.gnu.org/archive/html/gnumed-devel/2012-05/pdfad8zVdgahe.pdf

it appears this has been switched around, which I agree is preferred (the
advice to go with the patient instructions and the aim to be included with the
additional notes as to purpose, objective, target etc for example with
anticoagulation, an INR 2.0-3.0 or INR 2.5-3.5.

Will this justify a push-out in 1.2rc4 ?

-- Jim