Re: [Gnumed-devel] GNUmed Live - show GNUmed to anyone without installin

From: Sebastian Hilbert
Subject: Re: [Gnumed-devel] GNUmed Live - show GNUmed to anyone without installing
Date: Wed, 16 May 2012 09:10:03 +0200

Hi,

The only problem can be the order of boot devices. If harddrive boot comes
before DVD-boot the DVD is completely ignored. Have fun explaining to a casual
user how to change boot devices :-)

But we have it and may it help someone. Plus it can be created in minutes
automatically whenever a new GNUmed version comes out. Praise goes to
studio.suse.com

Sebastian
-------- Original-Nachricht --------