Re: [Gnumed-devel] GNUmed access permissions

From: Busser, Jim
Subject: Re: [Gnumed-devel] GNUmed access permissions
Date: Tue, 19 Jun 2012 06:25:44 +0000

On 2012-06-18, at 8:04 AM, Karsten Hilbert wrote:

> I have pushed code into gitorious.org which implements a
> non-clinical staff account.
>
> Please download, create a gnumed_v18 database, login with
> "any-staff" (password "any-staff") and report problems.

When running

        sh upgrade-db.sh 17 18

and when it does

        1) creating backup of existing database ..

which it creates this in the directory from which it is run (in my case

        /Users/djb/git/gnumed/gnumed/gnumed/server/bootstrap/

of file name (in my case)

        backup-upgrade-v17-to-v18-MacBook-2.local.sql.bz2

is it intended that this backs up only the database and not the roles?

-- Jim