Re: [Gnumed-devel] snippets placeholder

From: Busser, Jim
Subject: Re: [Gnumed-devel] snippets placeholder
Date: Tue, 4 Sep 2012 01:29:40 +0000

On 2012-09-03, at 1:28 PM, Karsten Hilbert <address@hidden> wrote:

> I have added two placeholders:
>
>       textual_snippet
>       data_snippet
>
> The first one allows inserting a standard GNUmed text
> keyword expansion into a document. This can be used to
> customize document templates with the help of ribbons.
>
> The second one allows one to insert arbitrary chunks of
> binary data - such as images - into a document. This can be
> used to include, say, a digitized signature as in the
> attached example.

the attached file employed the line

$<data_snippet::autograph-LMcC//\includegraphics[width=30mm]{%s}//image/png//.png::250>$

and I am just wondering where in a praxis' GNUmed database the binary data

        autograph-LMcC

would be defined… or is this data something which is required to reside in the
current directory of the operating system?

-- Jim