Re: [Gnumed-devel] snippets placeholder

From: Karsten Hilbert
Subject: Re: [Gnumed-devel] snippets placeholder
Date: Tue, 4 Sep 2012 09:18:16 +0200

On Tue, Sep 04, 2012 at 01:29:40AM +0000, Jim Busser wrote:

> > I have added two placeholders:
> >
> >     textual_snippet
> >     data_snippet
> >
> > The first one allows inserting a standard GNUmed text
> > keyword expansion into a document. This can be used to
> > customize document templates with the help of ribbons.
> >
> > The second one allows one to insert arbitrary chunks of
> > binary data - such as images - into a document. This can be
> > used to include, say, a digitized signature as in the
> > attached example.
>
> the attached file employed the line
>

> $<data_snippet::autograph-LMcC//\includegraphics[width=30mm]{%s}//image/png//.png::250>$
>

> and I am just wondering where in a praxis' GNUmed database the binary data
>
>       autograph-LMcC
>
> would be defined…

In (1.3-)ref.keyword_expansion which originates from
clin.keyword_expansion.

The GUI has not yet caught up with supporting (management
of) binary keyword expansions in addition to the textual
ones we've already had for a while.

Actually, the binary data is not inserted into the template
but rather a file path into which it had been exported is.

GPG key ID E4071346 @ gpg-keyserver.de