[Gnumed-devel] Refreshing the active problems list within the Notes tab

From: Busser, Jim
Subject: [Gnumed-devel] Refreshing the active problems list within the Notes tab
Date: Wed, 7 Nov 2012 01:18:20 +0000

When creating a patient, and after I created two health issues (in the EMR
tree, using contextual right-click on the "EMR of …" ~ handle, these two health
issues were listed in the top left of the Notes plugin when I set focus on the
Notes tab.

However, after I went back to EMR tree and added another problem, this problem
did not appear when I went back to the Notes tab.

I can think of two non-mutually-exclusive solutions:

1) when a problem is added, modified or deleted, the code can force a refresh
of relevant plugins (EMR tree, Notes, maybe SimpleNotes)

2) provide within GNUmed a force-refresh function … any thoughts on whether
this is feasible and where within GNUmed we would present this functionality to
the user?

-- Jim