Re: [Gnumed-devel] Refreshing the active problems list within the Notes

From: Karsten Hilbert
Subject: Re: [Gnumed-devel] Refreshing the active problems list within the Notes tab
Date: Wed, 7 Nov 2012 16:46:46 +0100

On Wed, Nov 07, 2012 at 01:18:20AM +0000, Jim Busser wrote:

> When creating a patient, and after I created two health
> issues (in the EMR tree, using contextual right-click on the
> "EMR of …" ~ handle, these two health issues were listed
> in the top left of the Notes plugin when I set focus on the
> Notes tab.
>
> However, after I went back to EMR tree and added another
> problem, this problem did not appear when I went back to the
> Notes tab.

By default, new health issues are inactive.

Inactive health issues are not considered problems (They
exist, yes, that's why they are health issues. They can be
considered medically relevant, or else no need to enter
them. But as long as they are not active they are not "a
problem".)  and thus aren't shown in the problem list.

GPG key ID E4071346 @ gpg-keyserver.de