Re: [Gnumed-devel] Statistics

From: Rogerio Luz Coelho
Subject: Re: [Gnumed-devel] Statistics
Date: Wed, 13 Feb 2013 12:15:42 -0200

< joke on>

Karsten isn't REALLY a doctor ... he is a machine ...

And like me Jim has some teaching position , so you count him off that doctor list of yours too "those who can't do it ... TEACH! "  ;)

</ joke off>

Guys, I hope I am able to contribute more to this list in the future ... but seems some crazy person has accepted me as his student in a Master's program this year ... so time is a bit on the short end.

Karsten people are requesting me to engange on the remainder of the translation, can you please send me the new .po file?

I should be able to manage this first translation until 2014 ?? or 2020 ... ;)

Rogerio

2013/2/10 Karsten Hilbert <address@hidden>
On Sat, Feb 09, 2013 at 01:46:12PM +0000, Vaibhav Banait wrote:

> One more query
> Are you really doctors? :)
> Not seen any doctor so proficient in software or database management.
> Hats off to you .

Glad you find the GNUmed community helpful. Thanks to all
community members for chipping in.

Also, I must say you've been quite resilient to
hardships that may have arisen by using GNUmed.

GPG key ID E4071346 @ gpg-keyserver.de
E167 67FD A291 2BEA 73BD  4537 78B9 A9F9 E407 1346