[Gnumed-devel] adding new table to clin schema

From: Jerzy Luszawski
Subject: [Gnumed-devel] adding new table to clin schema
Date: Sun, 14 Apr 2013 15:52:34 +0200

Hello,

I need to store various information regarding spasticity, like scores
in tests (GMFCS, GMFM-88, Ashworth etc.). I plan to develop separate
plugin for it, and need backend table to store data.

The question is:
after creating a table (similar to clin.clin_narrative, but with
additional fields, inheriting from clin.clin_root_item) which triggers
and functions are mandatory, and which are optional?
 - my guess - only audit triggers are mandatory

Is there anything more I need to do not to break some internal
consistency checks or something like that? (I know that database hash
would change, that is different issue)

BTW: the answer to my question would make a good page in the wiki

--
Thanks for help,
Jerzy Luszawski