Re: [Gnumed-devel] current medications list

From: Karsten Hilbert
Subject: Re: [Gnumed-devel] current medications list
Date: Tue, 30 Apr 2013 22:56:36 +0200 (CEST)

> >> I take it the pharmacist cares only about the printed list and not about
> >> GNUmed user interface
> >
> > Yes . That is correct. He needs printed list.
> >
> > Vaibhav Banait
>
> Maybe we are then talking some adjustment in a placeholder, maybe
> user-definable parameters?

The duration is taken verbatim from the substance intake record in the
database. Or rather, formatted into a string from the "interval" type
data stored therein. That formatting is done in the client, independant
of things placeholder (because it's used elsewhere just as well). To make
it locale-aware it is translated during formatting. Thusly, the translation
can influence the output. However, only not at all or everywhere.