Re: [Gnumed-devel] Demo data

From: Busser, Jim
Subject: Re: [Gnumed-devel] Demo data
Date: Sat, 1 Jun 2013 18:05:53 +0000

On 2013-06-01, at 2:32 AM, Karsten Hilbert <address@hidden> wrote:

> On Fri, May 31, 2013 at 10:40:03PM +0000, Jim Busser wrote:
>
>> Instead of identifying what to bootstrap, is it more
>> practical to identify what *not* to bootstrap, and how most
>> easily to enable this selectivity?
>> 5) how does GNUmed know or decide whether to bootstrap
>> from each of the subdirectories within sql/country.specific
>> or just one subdirectory (or no subdirectories)?
>
> It doesn't. It just does what it is told by the .conf
> scripts.

I have added, to the wiki page

        http://wiki.gnumed.de/bin/view/Gnumed/GmManualServerInstall

3) Decide whether you wish to play with GNUmed (accepting to load the demo
data), or whether you wish instead to avoid, as much as possible, the demo
(test) data. Avoiding to load the the demo (test) data requires extra steps.
Until we have had a chance to include those steps on the wiki, we can refer you
to <this thread> on the list archive.

-- Jim