[Gnumed-devel] Editing measurement

From: Busser, Jim
Subject: [Gnumed-devel] Editing measurement
Date: Fri, 5 Jul 2013 09:45:51 +0000

Under

        Master data management
            Test/measurement types
                Showing measurement types
                    Edit

it is possible to replace any value inside the "Lab" field, or column, with any
value including a new value … this will result in an entry that shows up under

        Diagnostic organizations (path labs …)

however I notice the Comment field displays

        auto-generated

and, despite that it *looks* like this text can be deleted and the resulting
blank comment saved, it is not actually or correctly saved. Was that the
intention?

Also, was it intended that  the field "Labs" should support a phrasewheel
(presently, it has none)?

Also, I notice the org "external org" with comment "any external organization,
regardless of real source." which gives me a bit of confusion when I can input
the names of distinct labs, which are also "external?

-- Jim