Re: [Gnumed-devel] Medication lists - Corrections vs Changes

From: Busser, Jim
Subject: Re: [Gnumed-devel] Medication lists - Corrections vs Changes
Date: Tue, 23 Jul 2013 21:31:15 +0000

On 2013-07-23, at 2:06 PM, Karsten Hilbert <address@hidden> wrote:

>> Re-expressing this in the simplest possible form, can the question be:
>>
>>      What happens when we "remove the constraint"?
>
> Indeed. Plus "What do we need to do about that?"
>
>> Am I correct to expect that we should:
>
> Answering that conscientiously amounts to what I am avoiding ATM - thinking
> it through.

In case "now" and 'this week" are not good times for you to be thinking this
through, perhaps what I will do is to collate my thoughts and recognitions of
"what would happen" and "what may want" into the equivalent of a blueprint
(wiki) page something like the HL7 lab import pages.

That might make it easier, when it is closer to being a good time to think it
through, to make the thoughts available for review.

-- Jim