[Gnumed-devel] EMR synopsis content - add medication names and dosing

From: Busser, Jim
Subject: [Gnumed-devel] EMR synopsis content - add medication names and dosing
Date: Thu, 25 Jul 2013 04:52:21 +0000

The current content of EMR right pane (Synopsis) for my Kirk is appended.

It would be really helpful for the listing to also include medication /
substance names, and dosing information.

Positioning could be immediately after Allergies, under the heading

        Medications and Substances

within which I favour to sort first the 'Approved', followed by unapproved (if
any).

-- Jim

 4 known problems, clinically relevant thereof:
   »9/2000 extraterrestrial infection« (active)
   »back pain« (active)
   »post appendectomy/peritonitis« (active)
   »scar problems left arm« (active)

 7 encounters from 2000 Sep 17 to 2013 Jul 23
 2 active medications
 3 documents
 5 test results
 1 hospitalizations, most recently:
   2004 Feb 08 - 2004 Feb 16 (Enterprise Healthcare Unit): »abdominal lap«
 0 performed procedures

Allergies and Intolerances
 *does* have allergies (last confirmed 2013 Jul 18)
 Penicillin: developed urticaria/dyspnoe this morning, eg. 12h after first
tablet

Family History
 brother (✝ 37y 1m): Denevan neural parasite infection (@ 37 years (2267,
Stardate 3287)) → ☠