Re: [Gnumed-devel] Can we auto-prompt for encounter closure on evoking n

From: Karsten Hilbert
Subject: Re: [Gnumed-devel] Can we auto-prompt for encounter closure on evoking new person creation?
Date: Sat, 26 Apr 2014 19:01:23 +0200

On Thu, Apr 10, 2014 at 11:03:09PM +0000, Jim Busser wrote:

> When I finish entering a progress note, and click "save all", the option
>
>       EMR > Encounter > Edit before patient change
>
> does not become active

Of course, because at this point GNUmed cannot have
any idea of what you intend to do next.

So, while it might seem easy to "just show the encounter
editor when the patient work is finished" GNUmed has
no way of knowing *that* work on a patient is finished
until you actually start doing something with the next
patient.

I have, however. been working on improving the
sequencing of the above for 1.5...

GPG key ID E4071346 @ gpg-keyserver.de