Re: [Gnump3d-users] Advanced theming not working?

From: Steve Kemp
Subject: Re: [Gnump3d-users] Advanced theming not working?
Date: Mon, 10 Apr 2006 09:30:51 +0100

On Sun, Apr 09, 2006 at 08:50:45PM -0400, Marty Huntzberry wrote:

> I insert this into the default theme index.html file using:
>
> <!-- include="download.html" -->

  [Make sure the download.html file is in the same directory as the
 index page.]

> If I clear my cookies in Firefox, I see these lines inserted on my first
> gnump3d page.  It doesn't show on other pages, and when I try to go back to
> the page with the inserted text then that text is gone.  What am I doing
> wrong?

  Looks like a caching issue on your side I'd guess.

  use 'wget http://host:8888/' to see if it is stored there, that should
 force cache clearance.

  I can't see any obvious way this would fail except on the first
 attempt.  (Unless you've placed it in one theme, and then changed
 to another one by the use of a Theme=xx cookie.)

Steve
--
Debian GNU/Linux System Administration
http://www.debian-administration.org/