Re: [GNUnet-developers] 0.7 problems or errors

From: N. Durner
Subject: Re: [GNUnet-developers] 0.7 problems or errors
Date: Thu, 30 Jun 2005 18:13:51 +0200

First of all, I got an error typing 'make install' for gnunet-gtk.
mkinstalldirs was containing at his beginning (line 4) some "<<< mine"

I don't really know when it occurs, I'll try again in several ways.

Your "mkinstalldirs" conflicted with our SVN version.

Many user will have an old or missing
config file and won't understand the problem.

From our announcement:
---
it may be a good idea to just scrap the old configuration files (even when
updating just from pre2).
---

   Nils