Re: Next release of GUI and backends?

From: mirko . viviani
Subject: Re: Next release of GUI and backends?
Date: Fri, 8 Jun 2001 10:10:47 +0000

You wrote:

> Well how much more can we get done in a month or two? Personnaly, I'd
> rather have a 0.7.0 release and get it over with.  I find that having a
> 'big release' immenent makes me want to be cautious and work on little
> things.

Agree. There are some small thing that need to be fixed before a release and
are in my todo list:

1. NSBrowser: minimal column width (ready to commit)
2. NSButton: drawing fixes and default button. (started)
3. Implement dotted outline in all controls.
4. Fix tab-focus in save/openpanel and various tests.

--
Bye,
  Mirko