Re: Problem with autogsdoc and GSFusedSilica.h

From: Nicola Pero
Subject: Re: Problem with autogsdoc and GSFusedSilica.h
Date: Thu, 19 Dec 2002 18:19:53 +0000 (GMT)

> > Frankly, it's so hard to get people to contribute documentation that
> > I'm not likely to complain about any format they do it in (I'll make
> > an exception for ms-word).
>
> Heh, very true. I'm _not_ complaining about the usage of TeX, though I
> can imagine long faces if/when people (especially those new to GNUstep)
> try to create the documenation and see it fail because TeX isn't
> installed...

Thanks for reporting it - this is definitely a bug - I need to check the
make rules and see if I can touch them in such a way that they fall back
gracefully when TeX is not available.

Exactly what files are causing you a problem ?

I think the only TeX files in the core libraries are
core/make/Documentation/internals.tex, which is about gnustep-make
internals (and I want to rewrite it), and the java/Documentation stuff,
where a full .html version is kept on CVS as well for people without TeX.