Re: Testing GDL2

From: Markus Hitter
Subject: Re: Testing GDL2
Date: Wed, 15 Jan 2003 19:58:11 +0100

Am Mittwoch, 15.01.03 um 05:22 Uhr schrieb Adam Fedor:

It would be nice to use gnustep-guile since we already have a lot of work done with this for the base library.

Does guile work on OS X, too and/or is it possible to test these cases "by hand", e.g. within a ProjectBuilder Project? I'm keen on a few lines of code since they would/should give me a few lines of tutoring code, too.

Markus

Dipl. Ing. Markus Hitter
http://www.jump-ing.de/