Re: nsdrawer implementation

From: Adam Fedor
Subject: Re: nsdrawer implementation
Date: Tue, 18 Feb 2003 21:27:22 -0700

Tobias wrote:
hi devels,

i implemented (parts of) nsdrawer's screen representation.

I just got around to trying this. Sorry it took so long. It's an interesting start.

I don't particularly like drawers (I've used them on MacOSX and they are pretty annoying). It would be cool if we could take the same concept but implement it in a way that worked better (If that's possible). If you have more ideas, keep sending them and I'll try to make some useful comments.

P.S. One way to get the drawer to move with the window is to have it register for a NSWindowDidMove notification, although that will only happen after then user releases the mouse button on the new location...