Holiday

From: Richard Frith-Macdonald
Subject: Holiday
Date: Thu, 26 Feb 2004 09:15:33 +0000

I'm off on holiday to Florida for just over two weeks, leaving today.

I plan to buy a powerbook when I get there (current exchange rate is very
favourable so it seems a good time) ... but I don't know if I will be
able to get to internet/email etc, and most likely won't be able to any
GNUstep stuff... unless I can find a free wifi hotspot in/near Fort Myers.
Failing that, expect me back from 15th March/