Re: [RFC/Proposal] Cocoa.h header

From: Markus Hitter
Subject: Re: [RFC/Proposal] Cocoa.h header
Date: Mon, 22 Nov 2004 11:56:41 +0100

Am 21.11.2004 um 22:24 schrieb Alex Perez:

Markus Hitter wrote:
Am 21.11.2004 um 02:51 schrieb Alex Perez:
Our Cocoa.h needs to be exactly the same as Apple's.
IMHO, it should result in the same behaviour as Apple's.

Yes, which does *NOT* include defining Pi and other such questionable things. Those things are for darwin compatibility, not cocoa,

Obviously, some better place is needed.

Where's the enhancement?
See http://savannah.gnu.org/cgi-bin/viewcvs/gnustep/gnustep/core/gui/ Headers/Cocoa/Cocoa.h?rev=1.1&content-type=text/vnd.viewcvs-markup

You clean up one file and create another one. Still can't see it.